Tweeting...

    follow me on Twitter
    Follow axef79 on Twitter

    Sunday, March 4, 2012

    My Wedding Chronicles : Part 3 (More Budget)

    As my previous part 2, i only touch my wedding ceremony's costs and budget. However it did'nt stop there.. As Akad Nikah ceremony is the most important part of the ocassion, its sure dig up the wallet too. Our akad nikah will be held a day before the wedding reception, and as agreed in the engagement mutual agreements, it will be 7 trays of hantaran from me to my fiance and 9 trays from her to me as a return. Then comes the cost of cincin (which for me im adopting a bracelet instead), the attire for both of us, make up, & a small kenduri feast after. Depends on the individuals ours might cost RM2k each for hantaran plus another RM4k for the bracelet, attire, make up n kenduri mentioned. Pheww! That add up to RM36k for total cost. And i know how fast money could be spend, so another RM5k back-up budget should do the trick.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment